Bradfield Consulting is recruiting on behalf of one of her clients (A Cosmetic and Manufacturing Company) to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Administrative Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor / Graduate
Years of Experience: A minimum of 5 – 8 years post-NYSC relevant professional experience in accounting, or audit related functions with a Capital Markets Operator or Financial Institution.
- Advanced usage of Peachtree and Microsoft Excel a MUST
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CPA is mandatory
- Proficient in Business Writing
- Previous experience from a Manufacturing & Stockbroking firm will be advantageous
Job Specification(s): RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish chart of accounts and complete posting of the Company’s inventory in accordance with agreed standards.
- Maintain all records of taxation activities including tax liabilities and payments and provide adequate proof of remittances for tax audit exercises.
- Process staff loans and personal advances.
- Prepare client billing schedule and submit invoices to clients.
- Maintain ageing report of outstanding liabilities to third-party entities and provide relevant explanations as required.
- Prepare periodic reports on all invoices processed and received.
- Review requests and supporting documents to ensure validity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Update the financial records of the business as appropriate, including invoices, vendor accounts, fixed assets, inventory and other GL accounts.
- Respond to internal and third-party enquires regarding payments processing.
- Ensure accuracy of computations on salary schedule.
- Ensure proper books of accounts are kept and adequate records of financial transactions are maintained.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- General administration, including record-keeping
- Develops budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services, equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as high as possible.
- Create and maintain efficient and accurate administrative systems including policies, accounts and more.
- Ensure the accurate and timely entry of statistical, monitoring and evaluation data and other project information.
- Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply