A Christian Mission is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Senior Transaction Minister (STM)
- Transaction Adviser (TA)
Senior Transaction Minister (STM) Job Vacancy at A Christian Mission
Job Title: Senior Transaction Minister (STM)
- The successful candidates will be based in respective Local Government Areas nationwide. The candidates will work closely with Administrative teams at our Abuja Office indicated below.
- The STMs will be responsible for Policy and Partnership Strategy work stream.
- Create and initiate enterprise programmes capable of a buy-in from all stakeholders with particular interest in poverty reduction and economic development of their communities and local government.
- Design and support partnership platforms between all the stakeholders interested in development, resource mapping, enterprise creation and poverty reduction.
- Work closely with and facilitate all key stakeholders to implement plans and agreed reports.
- Ensure consistency of support and action across all stakeholders. Follow up and support timely implementation of activities arising from meetings, workshops, training events, etc;
- Support and manage activities while acting as a link between Government and regulatory agencies and client communities.
- Support meetings and workshops, including: identification of participants, organization of invites, preparation of workshop and training materials, note taking, minute writing, reporting administration.
- Assist in preparing the Citizen 4 Community Work plans, report writing and checking partnership reports.
- Act as trainer and mentor for the Transactions Implementation Officers
- Comply at all times with Citizen 4 guidelines, policies and procedures for Programme Management particularly our prayer schedule activities and retreats.
- Any other duties of a related nature which might reasonably be required and allocated by the Project Director in charge of the programme
- This is a Christian spiritual Job assignment and a heavy desire for mission work is required. Only suited for those with a conviction for missionary work in the economic field.
- A desire to live a life of fasting and prayer, standing in the gap for the communities in your nominated territory is mandatory.
- Minimum First Degree or equivalent experience.
- Relevant work experience in programme support, project management or office administration is essential.
- Broad knowledge of development issues in key infrastructure areas of Energy, Water, CT, Transport, Housing are desired
- Requisite knowledge of governance and development issues in Nigeria and best practices internationally would be an advantage.
- Skills in utilizing project management tools and software desirable.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office applications essential (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication/editing skills, able to give competent presentations is essential.
- Understanding of communities’ governance structure and development.
- Happy with a good sense of humor.
- Must have leadership/management skills and be a good team player.
- Above all” Acts 13: verse 2 – 4 applies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting ref; MW2016TATM along with a brief outline of key points for consideration to: [email protected] addressed to:
Mission Project Recruitment Director,
Plot 217, Shettima Alli Mungonu Crescent,
ATT Mr. Paul Umoru
For Enquiry: contact our office on – 090-9909-1036, 081-8393-3168. Victoria 081-3738-4575
Application Deadline 12th August, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.